Top 5 Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) for Small and Medium Sized Businesses | 2018
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software allows companies to handle multiple business activities at one time. ERP business software provides a clear financial picture of how operations are being handled and how they should be improved. Many companies incorporate this type of accounting system into an organization to save time and money.
By having the ability to properly analyze and assess manufacturing, finance, order tracking and information management processes, a business can significantly improve their productivity. The right ERP business software can help turn a business around.
Products & Services
ERP business software provides an array of features and options that make it easy to run a medium to large business. Some of the benefits that you can expect to receive include:
- Customer tracking
- Order tracking
- Inventory control
- Customer service management
- Vendor management
- Sales management
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Warehouse management
- Human Resources/Payroll
- Real-time reporting
- Document management
- Fixed asset management
- And much more!
Running a medium to large business becomes effortless when you have the right tools to make the best decisions. As a result of having these ERP business software functions, a company can reduce costs and boost productivity.
Training & Learning
Getting the right training for your ERP business software is a vital part of the selection process. Depending on your specific business operations, you may need to have 24/7 phone support, online support, email support and in-person support. Having access to guides, videos and FAQ’s is also important.
When you are able to have full support for your ERP business software, you can continue your business operations without interruption. You will also learn the best ways to utilize the accounting program so that you can take advantage of every feature and service that is offered.
ERP business software can assist a company in any industry whether it is medical, food service, real estate, hospitality, retail, professional, manufacturing or construction. You will find customized functions and fields that cater to your specific needs. Industry-specific software allows you to accurately manage your business operations so that your bottom-line can quickly increase.
Buying Tips for ERP Business Software
In order to find the perfect ERP business software, you will need to incorporate certain tips into your decision-making process. This makes it easier to obtain the right accounting program for your business.
A guarantee for quality and satisfaction goes a long way. A company needs to know that they can return the product if it is not working for their business operations. Having a guarantee can save a company a lot of money.
You will need to know that you will be receiving full support when you need it the most. Shutting down operations can be costly, so you need to know that your ERP business software will be able to assist you in solving any problems. Software upgrades are also important in having the most current information.
To learn how other customers have fared with ERP business software, it is a good idea to read customer feedback and reviews. This allows you to see how others rate the product.
Purchasing any ERP business software should be able to save you money. The cost of acquiring individual software programs can run into the thousands of dollars, while an all-inclusive accounting program can reduce expenses.
5 Things to Ask Before Purchasing ERP Business Software
1. Can I easily migrate my information to the new ERP business software? If you currently have ERP business software in place, you can have an easy migration if it allows you to export the information into a compatible spreadsheet.
2. Can I add more users in the future? This type of accounting program can have multiple users for the ultimate in convenience. The majority of software allows from 5 to 30 users and more.
3. Can employees have specialized roles and functions? Yes, certain employees can have restricted access for added security. Not every employee needs to see every business function, which makes an accounting program beneficial.
4. Will the ERP business software work for multiple locations? Large and growing businesses may have more than one location. As a result, it may become necessary to access the same software from different venues. An accounting program can allow employees to have the same information on internal servers no matter where they are.
5. Can the accounting program grow with my company? ERP business software caters to companies that are expanding so that additional accounting programs do not have to be purchased in the future.
Top 5 Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) for Small and Medium Sized Businesses:
WorkWise ERP & CRM | ERP Manufacturing Software & CRM Software. Workwise ERP software solutions provide complete visibility into your manufacturing process to help streamline operations and improve efficiencies.
Enterprise Software Solutions – CRM, ERP, SCM Solutions – Aptean. Discover why you need an ERP software solution to be the backbone of your business, automating and supporting business processes.
ERP Software by Deskera is a best inventory monitoring system that lets you automate your process through an integrated business solution for SMEs.
QAD cloud enterprise software solutions exclusively for manufacturers. Innovative ERP, MRP, supply chain and lean manufacturing business software solutions for global enterprises.
Open Source Cloud ERP Software that helps you take full control of your business. ERPNext is both powerful and easy to use.