Benefits of Integrating Microsoft Dynamics with Call Center Software?
How happy are your agents with your Call Center Software? Do you care to ask from your customer service reps about the flexibility of work while they are becoming the face of your business? When agents work under tight deadlines without breaks, they make mistakes. And that’s not the answer you are looking for.
What is it that you can do to increase your agents’ productivity ensuring to meet the deadlines and business goals? Integrating Microsoft Dynamics with Call Center Software can do wonders for you and your business.
With a holistic view of customer information, agents can now deliver smooth customer service to meet their expectations. How will your agents perform if they could resolve more queries in less time?
Integrating applications can help increase sales by up to 29%, says the recent study.
And now you know the strategies to implement to increase agents’ productivity.
Here’s how you can derive business benefits by Integrating Microsoft Dynamics with Call Center Software:
- Single Sign-On (SSO): Would you like it if you were to only enter your password once and the application will run smoothly whenever you wanted? With features like SSO, agents can easily log in with two-way synchronization between MSD and Call Center Software. Agents will not have to toggle off between the tabs and could deliver a quality resolution to customers in less time.
- Pop-Up Customer Information: “How many times do I have to repeat myself?” If you get to hear this often from your customers, then you are not doing it right. Agents can drive contextual conversation when they are pre-informed about customer’s interaction history. With MSD and Call Center Integration, you can auto-pop customer record to understand their requirements by displaying basic relevant caller information.
- IVR Input: Customers can call in from different numbers according to their convenience. On the basis of IVR selection, their inputs are read and the relevant information is displayed in CRM. When Ryan calls in from a landline number, with his inputs like Customer ID, the call will be routed to the right agent and he/she will be able to deliver the meaningful answer to customer queries.
- No Manual Error: Dialing the numbers manually is a challenge for agents and they end up dialing wrong numbers. They have to compromise on their efficiency because the call connects rate decreases. The click-to-dial functionality allows agents to just click on the number in CRM, thus eliminating the need for manual dialing.
- Complete Call Activity: Businesses need to maintain the data of call logs to avoid any discrepancy. All call records are updated in MS Dynamics in real-time to be accessed for quality assurance and training purpose. Managers or supervisors can listen to these calls and closely monitor agents’ performance while aligning it with the business standards and KPIs.
- New Object Creation: When a new customer calls in, a new object is automatically created while MSD would capture customer information. This object could be associated with existing objects according to relevancy and history of the conversation.
To build a customer first environment, agents should be given the right tools to deliver exceptional customer service. A happy customer will become the promoter of the brand but a happy agent can meet customer expectations. Agents are the building blocks and by integrating your call center software with MS Dynamics, you can ensure that your customers have turned into promoters.
Acquire new customers and retain the loyalty of existing customers with effective software which is tailor-made or your business.
Shambhavi Sinha is a technical blogger & Product Marketer and has been writing for 3 years. She is into technology and writes tech-based stuff. Her aim is to provide knowledge to users by sharing tips and tricks about new technologies, DIY, and knowledge about Call Center Software.