In business, predictive analytics is the process of using historical data to analyze past patterns and predict future patterns. Predictive analytics attempts to explain, analyze, and predict behavior by mathematical or scientific means.
Top 10 Free And Open Source Predictive Analytics Software:
Leader in Self-Service Data Analytics | Alteryx. Self-Service Data Analytics. Repeatable workflow for self-service BI, data preparation, data blending, and advanced analytics. Deeper insights in hours, not weeks.
Business forecasting software – GMDH. Predictive Analytics Solution for Business Raise Forecast Accuracy with Powerful Predictive Analytics Software Predictive analysis is irreplaceable; among hundreds of its applications are risk management, cross-sells, customer satisfaction analysis, financial and insurance analysis. Predictive analytics software is also common in pharmaceutical industry, sports, travel, telecommunications and other fields.
R: The R Project for Statistical Computing. R is a free software environment for statistical computing and graphics. It compiles and runs on a wide variety of UNIX platforms, Windows and MacOS. To download R, please choose your preferred CRAN mirror.
Orange – Data Mining Fruitful & Fun. Open source machine learning and data visualization for novice and expert. Interactive data analysis workflows with a large toolbox.
Data Science Platform | RapidMiner. RapidMiner makes data science teams more productive through a unified platform for data prep, machine learning, and model deployment.
We believe in the power of open source, and you’ll never again experience vendor lock-in. Our team of active and committed Python ecosystem contributors inspire and innovate some of the most popular Python packages. Anaconda is now the standard Python distribution with over 11M downloads and embedded into Microsoft Azure ML, Intel High Performance Distribution Powered by Anaconda and IBM DataScience Experience.
Manage and analyze massive volumes of structured and semi-structured data quickly and reliably. Download the Free Community Edition today.
Graphlab Create. Fast, Scalable Machine Learning Modeling in Python. | Turi. From inspiration to production, build intelligent apps fast with the power of GraphLab Create. Download GraphLab Create for academic use now.
H2O makes it possible for anyone to easily apply machine learning and predictive analytics to solve today’s most challenging business problems.
GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily intended for numerical computations. It provides a convenient command line interface for solving linear and nonlinear problems numerically, and for performing other numerical experiments using a language that is mostly compatible with Matlab. It may also be used as a batch-oriented language.
- Powerful mathematics-oriented syntax with built-in plotting and visualization tools
- Free software, runs on GNU/Linux, macOS, BSD, and Windows
- Drop-in compatible with many Matlab scripts
Permanent Address :- Montville, NJ
CEO and co-founder at Cloudsmallbusinessservice.com
Latest posts by Sam Smith (see all)
- Top 16 Best Web Application Firewall (WAF) Vendors | 2017 - October 16, 2017
- Top 10 Best Mobile Application Security Testing Tools For Android and IOS | 2017 - October 16, 2017
- Top 10 Best Web Application Security Testing Software | 2017 - October 16, 2017
- Top 16 Best Web Application Firewall (WAF) Vendors | 2017
- Top 10 Best Mobile Application Security Testing Tools For Android and IOS | 2017
- Top 10 Best Web Application Security Testing Software | 2017
- Best Open Source Configuration Management Database (cMDB) Software | 2017
- Top 10 Internal Knowledge Base Software for Knowledge Management | 2017
- Top 6 Cloud Based Knowledge Management Software | 2017
- Top 10 Best Open Source Web Design Software | 2017
- Top 10 Server Performance Monitoring Software | 2017
- Top 7 Real Time Bandwidth Monitoring Software | 2017
- Top 10 Cloud Based Web Content Filtering Software For Business | 2017