Top 10 Hybrid Cloud Providers | 2018
Hybrid cloud provides businesses a combination of public and cloud resources, which makes it more cost-efficient, affordable and very secure. Hybrid cloud solutions segment each business task is processed in the appropriate cloud.
Cloud is among the terms used frequently in the computing world that usually confuse ordinary people. So, this article is about to offer readers the actual meaning of this term. The Hybrid cloud is simply a combined service in the cloud that perfect exceptional function with the use of both public and private clouds in an enterprise. While entire Cloud Computing is expected to offer different levels of efficiencies, it is expected that public cloud should be more scalable and cost effective when compared to the private clouds. In that regard, for an organization to enhance their efficiencies, they need to employ services of public cloud mostly in the part of their operations that are not sensitive and only go for the private cloud when needed making sure there is a seamless integration of the platforms.
SOME WAYS HYBRID CLOUD MODELS CAN BE IMPLEMENTED
There are about three distinctive ways hybrid cloud models works. Firstly it does a separate team of cloud providers in the public and private services and uses them as integrated service. Secondly their provision of an absolute hybrid package by individual providers of the cloud. Thirdly, even the organizations that are in charge of their private clouds usually sign up the service of public cloud in order to integrate them into their infrastructure.
Practically, an organization can host their e-commerce site inside the private cloud with hybrid cloud hosting to be sure of the high level of security and scalability but still keep their brochure website in public cloud to be sure of effectiveness with little or no need for security. On the other hand, the offering of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), can be through hybrid model at the same time offering financial business using client data storage inside private cloud, but instead allow integration of documents in project planning inside public cloud, which is a place where multiple users can easily access them from their respective locations.
SOME FEATURES OFFERED BY HYBRID CLOUD CONFIGURATION TO USER
There are some important features associated with hybrid cloud computing which you need to take note of before selecting the one you can use. Some of the features include:
- Scalability: Notwithstanding the fact that private cloud still offers some degree of scalability base on configurations whether internal or external hosting there is lesser limitation to the public cloud in terms of scalability. The reason for this is because of presence of larger infrastructure where resource is pulled. Public cloud can increase their chance of enjoying scalability associated with public cloud and their need for private cloud by transferring most less sensitive functions to the public cloud.
- More Economical: Public cloud is known to be more cost effective than private cloud offering obvious centralized management and other economies of scale, the use of hybrid cloud increase the chance of organization to enjoy the savings in oodles of business functions at the same time maintain security of sensitive operation.
- Security: In hybrid cloud computing the private cloud is known to provide enough security in the required areas at the same time meet up with the requirements of regulators for storage of data and handling in the place it is needed.
- Flexibility: Organization will stand chance of exploring more operational avenues through the scalability, secure resource and cost-effectiveness coming from public and private cloud.
Top 10 Hybrid Cloud Providers:
Rackspace: Managed Dedicated & Cloud Computing Services. Sometimes the best environment for a workload is one that combines both public cloud, private cloud and single-tenant dedicated environments. That’s why we’ve created a true hybrid cloud, with multi-cloud flexibility, so you can connect dedicated bare metal environments to the private and public clouds of your choice — such as AWS, Microsoft, OpenStack® and VMware.
Cloud Computing, Data Storage, IT Security & Big Data | Dell EMC US. A modern data center improves the delivery of traditional and cloud-native applications – reducing the cost structure of IT and allowing you to focus resources on innovation.
SaaS Managed Hybrid Cloud & Container Orchestration | Platform9. Most enterprises plan to adopt a hybrid cloud model, and may consider a hybrid cloud provider to combine public and private cloud resources or multiple private clouds. Platform9 helps you realize a true solution faster, with lower cost and risk.
Identify workloads you can move to Microsoft Azure and decide which assets to keep on-premises, while using common skill sets across both. Sign up for a free cloud migration assessment to help your business right-size its IT environment, improve agility, and reduce costs.
Global Data Centers | Low Latency Colocation for Financial, CDNs, Enterprise & Cloud Networks by Equinix. Our direct connection services set up private links between your data center infrastructure in Equinix and potentially hundreds of clouds and networks. These private links provide fast, secure and reliable connectivity for transmitting latency-sensitive and/or high-bandwidth data traffic. Since your data doesn’t traverse the Internet, it isn’t subject to the unpredictable traffic congestion, transmission lag times and data exposure risks inherent in public networks.
Managed Cloud Services | Managed AWS | Managed Azure. The HOSTING Hybrid Cloud provides the best of all possible cloud deployments. Seamlessly connect colocated and/or dedicated components to a virtual private cloud or public cloud via a private dedicated network.
BMC – Bring IT to Life with Digital Enterprise Management. With BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management, you can build, manage, and govern a hybrid cloud architecture for simple use cases and complex workloads. Get the agility, flexibility, and scalability you need to quickly deploy a hybrid cloud that’s built to last.
F5 Networks | Secure application delivery.
F5 products and technologies give you the freedom to deploy any application, anywhere with consistent services and security in any environment. That includes public clouds, cloud interconnect, container environments and IoT, as well as private clouds. So, what does that mean for you?
- The ability to deploy faster and in more clouds, like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
- The assurance of consistent services without having to manage each individual instance in each individual environment.
- Enterprise-grade services for container environments and the IoT.
NetApp Data Management and Cloud Storage Solutions. NetApp delivers software, systems and services to manage and store your data. NetApp Data Fabric provides enhanced data control, choice, and efficiency.
Dedicated Servers, Cloud & Hybrid Hosting Services | Codero. Instantly leverage the power of dedicated hosting with the flexibility of cloud computing, whenever you want. Codero’s Hybrid Network* connects all your dedicated and cloud resources with the click of a button. There are no special “Connect” devices or proprietary bridges needed, and no proprietary software or complex configurations. Scale your applications using the hosting technology that best suits your needs within a single private network.
Personal contact info – email@example.com
Permanent Address :- Montville, NJ
CEO and co-founder at Cloudsmallbusinessservice.com