Open Source Database Software Management Software is a suite of software applications that together make it possible for people or businesses to store, modify, and extract information from a database.
Top 10 Open Source Database Software:
Firebird: The true open source database for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X and more. Firebird SQL: The true open-source relational database.
Many of the world’s largest and fastest-growing organizations including Facebook, Google, Adobe, Alcatel Lucent and Zappos rely on MySQL to save time and money powering their high-volume Web sites, business-critical systems and packaged software.
MongoDB for GIANT Ideas.
MongoDB is an open source database designed for modern applications. It combines the best features of traditional relational databases:
- An expressive query language – allowing your developers to quickly build powerful features with your data
- Strong consistency – so your applications can immediately see updates to your data
- Secondary indexes – powerful and fast indexes allow you to navigate your data quickly
SymmetricDS | Open Source Database Replication. SymmetricDS is an asynchronous database replication software package that supports multiple subscribers and bi-directional synchronization.
CUBRID – Open Source Database Management System Optimized for Web. CUBRID is engineered as a completely free, open-source relational database management engine, with built-in enterprise grade features. It provides unique powerful features, such as object oriented database elements relations, data sharding, a native middleware broker, high performance data caching, customizable and extendible globalization support. Not the least, it provides a high level of SQL compatibility with MySQL and other known databases.
DBeaver | Free Universal SQL Client. Free multi-platform database tool for developers, SQL programmers, database administrators and analysts. Supports all popular databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, Sybase, Teradata, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, etc.
Percona – The Database Performance Experts. Percona is committed to producing open source software for MySQL® and MongoDB® users. Our solutions are also commonly adopted by cloud users who require high performance and high availability for optimal operations. We offer our own software solutions and also participate actively in many non-Percona software projects. All Percona software is open source and free of charge. New code releases are announced on the Percona Performance Blogalong with benchmark results, when available.
MariaDB | Enterprise Open Source Database & Data Warehouse. The fastest growing open source database started by the founders of MySQL. Enterprise database security, modern architecture and wildly popular open source.
eXistdb – The Open Source Native XML Database. eXist Solutions Long Term Support (LTS) and Service Level Agreement (SLA) order form.
Database tools for the open source community — BigProf Software. Create web database applications instantly without writing any code: Spend less effort, reduce development costs and stop wasting your time!
- Top 5 Best Credit Card Processing Services For Online Stores | 2018
- Potential Security Threats To Your Computer Systems | 2018
- Top 5 Best Enterprise Feedback Management Software | 2018
- Top 8 Best Enterprise Document Management Software | 2018
- Top 5 Best Virtualization Solutions for Small Businesses | 2018
- Top 5 Free Cloud Storage For Small Business | 2018
- Top 4 Best Virtual Data Room (VDR) Providers Comparison | 2018
- Top 5 Best Cloud Backup Service For Small Business | 2018
- Top 5 Mind Map Software For MAC to Organize Your Thoughts and Ideas | 2018
- Zoho Reviews and Top 5 Popular Alternatives (Free & Paid) | 2018