Server Performance Monitoring Software helps to gather more data from the server side to narrow down the root cause of the performance problem.
Nagios XI is the most powerful and trusted network monitoring software on the market. Nagios XI extends on proven, enterprise-class Open Source components to deliver the best network, server and application monitoring solution for today demanding organizational requirements. Download a free, fully functional trial today!
Server Performance Monitoring with SentryOne. SentryOne enables data professionals to monitor, diagnose, and optimize server performance across physical, virtual, and cloud environments.
Network monitoring software – PRTG | Paessler. Monitor your entire server landscape with PRTG. File Server, Web Server, Mail Server get your free trial and start with server monitoring!
OpManager provides multi vendor support to monitor all servers and helps monitor critical applications continuously along with the services and processes that run on the servers. It periodically monitors the servers via SNMP and WMI protocols to ensure that the servers are up and running at their optimum performance level, 24×7. It stores all the data for historical performance tracking and troubleshooting.
The Real-Time Process Explorer (RTPE) in SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor monitors processes running in your server for memory, virtual memory, CPU, and disk I/O.
Quest | IT Management | Mitigate Risk | Accelerate Results. Our Performance Monitoring software tool for applications, virtualization and databases gain end-to-everything visibility across your virtual infrastructure.
Application Performance Monitoring & Management | AppDynamics. AppDynamics application performance management solution offers you the metrics of server monitoring tools with advanced troubleshooting abilities of an APM software.
The server monitoring tool allows you to stay on top of server outages and performance issues. Monitor your entire infrastructure and get in-depth visibility into key performance indicators of Windows, Linux, FreeBSD and OS X servers in your data center.
Anturis provides server performance monitoring for them all – physical Windows and Linux in-house servers as well as AWS, Microsoft Azure, Rackspace, and DigitalOcean off in the cloud.
IDERA provides database management and data modeling tools for monitoring, securing and improving data systems with confidence –whether in the cloud or on-premises.
Permanent Address :- Montville, NJ
CEO and co-founder at Cloudsmallbusinessservice.com
Latest posts by Sam Smith (see all)
- Best Enterprise Feedback Management Software | 2017 - October 23, 2017
- Top 13 Best Free Invoicing Software For Small Business | 2017 - October 22, 2017
- Top 10 Best Help Desk Knowledge Base Software | 2017 - October 22, 2017
- Top 13 Best Free Invoicing Software For Small Business | 2017
- Top 11 Best Virtual Contact and Call Center Software | 2017
- Top 10 Best Call Center Analytics Software Solutions | 2017
- Top 16 Best Outbound Call Center Software | 2017
- Top 10 Best Service Call Management Software | 2017
- Top 16 Best Web Application Firewall (WAF) Vendors | 2017
- Top 10 Best Mobile Application Security Testing Tools For Android and IOS | 2017
- Top 10 Best Web Application Security Testing Software | 2017
- Best Open Source Configuration Management Database (cMDB) Software | 2017
- Top 10 Internal Knowledge Base Software for Knowledge Management | 2017