Geographic Information System (GIS) mapping is the practice of turning geographic data into usable visual references for analysis. The modern process of GIS mapping incorporates various tools, including computer hardware and GIS mapping software, to accomplish this objective.
Top Free And Open Source GIS Software:
A Free and Open Source Geographic Information System. Create, edit, visualise, analyse and publish geospatial information on Windows, Mac, Linux, BSD (Android coming soon).
GRASS GIS is a free Geographic Information System (GIS) software used for geospatial data management and analysis, image processing, graphics/maps production, spatial modeling, and visualization.
Boundless Geospatial Software & Open Source GIS Software. Discover the difference with Boundless Geospatial software solutions & Open Source GIS platform. Boundless has open, scalable, affordable GIS solutions.
OrbisGIS is a cross-platform open-source Geographic Information System (GIS) created by research and for research. It is leaded by CNRS within the French Lab-STICC laboratory (DECIDE team of Vannes) and licensed under GPLv3. OrbisGIS proposes new methods and techniques to model, represent, process and share spatial data, making it easy to monitor geographical territories and manage their evolution.
MapWindow GIS is an open source GIS desktop application used by a large number of users and organisations around the world. MapWindow5 intents to be the most user-friendly GIS Desktop application available.
GeoTools The Open Source Java GIS Toolkit. GeoTools is an open source Java library that provides tools for geospatial data.
The largest online free geomatics professionals. A new model of development based on knowledge sharing, solidarity and cooperation.
The Whitebox GAT project began in 2009 and was conceived as a replacement for the Terrain Analysis System (TAS). Whitebox GAT was intended to have a broader focus than its predecessor, positioning it as an open-source desktop GIS and remote sensing software package for general applications of geospatial analysis and data visualization.
SAGA – System for Automated Geoscientific Analyses. SAGA – System for Automated Geoscientific Analyses – is a Geographic Information System (GIS) software with immense capabilities for geodata processing and analysis. SAGA is programmed in the object oriented C++ language and supports the implementation of new functions with a very effective Application Programming Interface (API).
uDig is an open source (EPL and BSD) desktop application framework, built with Eclipse Rich Client (RCP) technology.
DIVA-GIS | free, simple & effective. DIVA-GIS is a free computer program for mapping and geographic data analysis (a geographic information system (GIS). With DIVA-GIS you can make maps of the world, or of a very small area, using, for example, state boundaries, rivers, a satellite image, and the locations of sites where an animal species was observed.
Permanent Address :- Montville, NJ
CEO and co-founder at Cloudsmallbusinessservice.com
Latest posts by Sam Smith (see all)
- Top 20 Best Enterprise Cloud Backup Solutions For Business Data | 2017 - September 21, 2017
- Top Ten Cloud Based Legal Practice Management Software for law Firms | 2017 - September 21, 2017
- Top 20 Best Route Optimization Software | 2017 - September 20, 2017
- Top 20 Best Enterprise Cloud Backup Solutions For Business Data | 2017
- Top Ten Cloud Based Legal Practice Management Software for law Firms | 2017
- Top 10 File System Auditing Software | 2017
- Top 45 Ultimate Content Marketing Tools for Every Marketer | 2017
- Top 13 Companies That Provide Big Data Storage Solutions | 2017
- Top 11 Free and Open Source Inventory Management Software | 2017
- Top 10 Best Factoring Companies For Small Business | 2017
- Best Open Source Job Board Software | 2017
- Top 9 Instagram Analytics Tools for Business | 2017
- Top 10 Expense Report Software | 2017