The Web Application Firewall (WAF) is a security appliance (either hardware or virtual) whose main task is to protect web portals and web applications by validating the XML / SOAP semantics of streaming traffic, as well as verifying HTTP / HTTPS Traffic to identify various attacks at the application level.
- BARRACUDA Web Application Firewall
- AMAZON Web Application Firewall
- CLOUDFLARE Web Application Firewall
- INCAPSULA Web Application Firewall
- QUALYS Web Application Firewall
- SYMANTEC Web Application Firewall
- FORTINET Web Application Firewall
- CYBEROAM Web Application Firewall
- IMPERVA Web Application Firewall
- MODSECURITY Web Application Firewall
- ALERTLOGIC Web Application Firewall
- ZENEDGE Web Application Firewall
- DOSARREST Web Application Firewall
- NGINX Web Application Firewall
- NEUSTAR Web Application Firewall
- UKFAST Web Application Firewall
IT Security & Data Protection Solutions | Barracuda Networks – Barracuda Networks. A comprehensive web application security platform that secures your apps, defends against bots and application DDoS attacks, and accelerates application delivery.
AWS WAF is a web application firewall that helps protect your web applications from common web exploits that could affect application availability, compromise security, or consume excessive resources.
Cloudflare – The Web Performance & Security Company. Cloudflare’s enterprise-class web application firewall (WAF) protects your Internet property from common vulnerabilities like SQL injection attacks, cross-site scripting, and cross-site forgery requests with no changes to your existing infrastructure.
CDN, Website Security, DDoS Protection, Load Balancing | Incapsula. Incapsula cloud-based web application firewall (WAF) is a managed service that protects from application layer attacks, including all OWASP top 10 and even zero-day threats.
Information Security and Compliance | Qualys, Inc. Industry-leading cloud service for scalable, simple and powerful protection of web applications
Symantec Web Application Firewall & Reverse Proxy, built on the industry-leading ProxySG platform, secures and accelerates web applications.
Fortinet web application firewall (WAF) products protect your web applications with industry-leading security (PCI DSS Compliance) and performance.
Cyberoam offers Web Application Firewall subscription on its network security appliances (Next-Generation Firewalls/UTMs) to secure websites and Web-based applications in organizations against attacks such as SQL injection, cross-site scripting (XSS), URL parameter tampering, session hijacking, buffer overflows, and more, including the OWASP Top 10 Web application vulnerabilities.
Cyber Security Leader | Imperva, Inc. Imperva SecureSphere Web Application Firewall (WAF) analyzes all user access to your business-critical web applications and protects your applications and data from cyber attacks.
ModSecurity is a toolkit for real-time web application monitoring, logging, and access control. I like to think about it as an enabler: there are no hard rules telling you what to do; instead, it is up to you to choose your own path through the available features.
Security As A Service – Cloud Security Provider | Alert Logic. Alert Logic Web Security Manager is a cloud-based managed web application security solution that secures your web applications. Our managed web application firewall (WAF) is delivered in a Security-as-a-Service model which guards against emerging threats such as the OWASP Top 10, and provides immediate PCI DSS 6.6 compliance, providing you the web application security that you need.
Zenedge: Malicious Bot Detection | DDoS Mitigation | Web Application Firewall (WAF) | API Security. Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence WAF, Cloud-based multi-tenant platform across globally distributed POPs. Best Security Dashboard in the industry. Managed service with 24×7 protection.
DDoS Protection | Stop DoS Attacks | DOSarrest Internet Security Services. DOSarrest’s WAF is the one of the best cloud based WAF’s available today.
The NGINX Web Application Firewall (WAF) protects applications against Layer 7 attacks. The NGINX WAF is based on the popular, open source ModSecurity.
Marketing, Risk, Security, Registry, and Communications | Neustar. Neustar Web Application Firewall (WAF) and SiteProtect provide a true cloud-based Always-On approach to quickly stop the largest DDoS and most sophisticated web application threats without reducing network performance or adding additional levels of complexity to your existing security strategies.
Managed Hosting | Dedicated Servers & Cloud Hosting | UKFast. Protect your application and data from attack with UKFasts web application firewall (WAF).
- Top 5 Best Credit Card Processing Services For Online Stores | 2018
- Potential Security Threats To Your Computer Systems | 2018
- Top 5 Best Enterprise Feedback Management Software | 2018
- Top 8 Best Enterprise Document Management Software | 2018
- Top 5 Best Virtualization Solutions for Small Businesses | 2018
- Top 5 Free Cloud Storage For Small Business | 2018
- Top 4 Best Virtual Data Room (VDR) Providers Comparison | 2018
- Top 5 Best Cloud Backup Service For Small Business | 2018
- Top 5 Mind Map Software For MAC to Organize Your Thoughts and Ideas | 2018
- Zoho Reviews and Top 5 Popular Alternatives (Free & Paid) | 2018