Top 5 Alternatives to Magento E-commerce: Leading Shopping Cart Software Solutions
Magento is an user-friendly application, and it includes an attractive templates, better ergonomics and a rich user interface. Selling and buying online or the mobile networks (m-commerce) is electronic commerce (e-Commerce). To help customers make purchases online you need a shopping cart software. Customers purchase items or services, at online store directly from a seller, in real-time. Consumers place products in the shopping cart, and on checkout, the software calculates the total of order including the taxes and shipping.
Read More: Top 10 Best Ecommerce Platforms and Shopping Cart Software Vendors
The eCommerce software is the backbone of the internet business venture. It consists of the features to market, deliver, develop, service, sell and affect payment for the items and services. Magento ws launched in 2008 as a free eCommerce web system, built using the Zend Framework by Varien. It is created intended for online retailers to launch eCommerce webpage, arrange their items and services, operate and maintain online business.
This user friendly application comes with attractive layouts. With Magento, you can even have solutions personalized with regards with your business models and your business objectives. Magento commerce enhancement can assist in personalizing and optimizing the web shop. It provides merchant a complete technology that you require. Magento acts like the best of commercial solutions, but it is free and is easy to utilize. This is best platform for medium sized businesses.
This eCommerce application is created to be fully scalable, with a high degree of versatility and power. It is flexible, market friendly and aid in increasing the conversion rate and good returns on investment because of low cost of deploying it for complete scale, robust functions.
Internet businesses which are secure are best for protecting information, and also interests of both the consumer and seller. Magento has the best security features and encryption data.
Things to Consider in Choosing a Platform for Internet Shop:
• Business plan
• Interaction with other application
• Import/export of information
• Payment gateway connections
• Product range
Magento includes helpful features like an easy to use administration panel, full range catalog browsing, advanced shipping features, advanced product browsing, management features, advanced reporting, one page check out and other analytical features which help users know the latest in trends. It has multi-currency capability features and also multiple languages and it can also manage multiple shops under Magento. You will have convenient integration just by connecting it easily to external accounting applications, email list management and other order/inventory/customer systems.
Your eCommerce webpage can rank higher in the search engine result pages since this eStore is very SEO friendly. A certified team of Magento Developers, Magento Designers and Magento Programmers can create efficient Magento Website Designs.
Magento are available in three editions: the professional, community and enterprise. The community edition is free to download it can be upgraded easily to enterprise or professional editions. Those who already possess Magento Shops online you can augment and strengthen your online businesses. It helps users provide a new appearance and added functionality to the present eCommerce webpage.
Read More: Top 11 Best Fast eCommerce Web Hosting Providers
The Advantage Bag
- Magento is an open-source platform that is available in two versions: community version which is available for free and, the enterprise version which is available at a decent price. So, the word free is a real advantage to developers and, e-store owners.
- One Magento, multiple sites. This is another great feature that acts as an advantage for developers. You need just one Magento platform and, you can develop multiple sites on this domain. Not only that, each website thus created would have a unique store associated. This multi-site functionality is an absolute thrill for developers.
- With this software, developers can create a variety of criteria using which products can be searched and sorted on the e-store.
- Built-in SEO. This is definitely one of the best features one can have in any e-commerce solution. Imagine ready-made tags, descriptions, urls etc. at your disposal. Isn’t it plain treat for you as a developer?
- You can allow import of those huge spreadsheets of products
- Tracking is important to any site isn’t it? This platform carries a built-in Google analytics making tracking easy for you.
Top 5 Alternatives to Magento E-commerce: Leading Shopping Cart Software Solutions:
We’re not just an ecommerce software, Shopify is the best ecommerce platform that has everything you need to sell online, on social media, or in person.
Try the best ecommerce platform for growing brands with a FREE 15-day trial. Stores powered by BigCommerce grow 2x faster than industry average!
Create a free website with Wix.com. Choose a stunning template and customize anything with the Wix website builder—no coding skills needed.
Build your online store with 3dcart, the best eCommerce software for SEO. Try it 100% free, with our 15 day no risk trial, and start selling online today.
PrestaShop is a ready-made solution to create and manage your online business. You can launch your online store right now.
Personal contact info – firstname.lastname@example.org
Permanent Address :- Montville, NJ
CEO and co-founder at Cloudsmallbusinessservice.com