Fund Accounting Software is designed for the special needs of churches, schools, and non-profit organizations, giving you the power and flexibility of a high-end fund accounting system with the ease of a check-writing program.Ad
Fund accounting software capabilities include:
- Automated generation of accounting operations from financial / business entries
- The ability to preview ledger entries before they are committed
- Automated production of various accounting and financial reports
- Integration of multiple charts of accounts into a single system
- Document management and versioning for access to accounting documents and other files
- Accounting entry management with an easy-to-use tree structure layout
- Definition of year-end closing rules
Best Fund Accounting Software:
APLOS.COM – Online Nonprofit Software – Aplos | Aplos. Online software made for nonprofits and churches that makes it simple to manage the accounting, track donations, accept donations online and create the reports and giving receipts you need. Try it free!
PENNYITWORKS.COM – Hedge Fund Accounting Software – Penny It Works – Investment Partnership, Shareholder, Private Equity, and Wealth Management Back-Office Accounting Software.
SHELBYNEXT.COM – Church Management, Online Giving, & Financials Software | Next Generation Ministry Tools by ShelbyNEXT.
FUNDCOUNT.COM – FundCount: Accounting and Investment Analysis Software.
FundCount’s industry expertise and exceptional customer service combined with its powerful accounting and investment analysis software make it the provider of choice for more than 100 hedge funds, family offices, fund administrators and private equity firms around the world.
ARAIZE.COM – FastFund Online Nonprofit Software Solutions provides cloud-based fund accounting, fundraising, and payroll. Each module can be purchased individually or seamlessly integrated. FastFund provides an easy and affordable way to help your nonprofit become more sustainable and accountable to your funding sources.
FUNDEZ.COM – For over 20 years FUND E-Z fund accounting software for nonprofits has evolved positively in terms of quality, features, benefits, support, and client satisfaction. Our latest software release proves again that superior design and low price are not contradictory principles. In an industry of overpriced and cumbersome products, FUND E-Z continues to provide superior customer value.
LOGOSCMS.COM – LOGOS Management Software is a leading developer with high-quality, innovative solutions for churches, schools, and other non-profit organizations. LOGOS comes alongside your church with customizable modules to make your data easily accessible and meaningful. With LOGOS, you can keep your focus where it should be – on your people.
ALTUSDYNAMICS.COM – ERP & CRM for non-profit, education, social services & government.
DONORTOOLS.COM – Smart Donor Management Software – Donor Tools. Donor Tools is donor management software that helps charities, churches, and growing organizations make smart decisions and raise more money.
SERENIC.COM – Nonprofit Accounting Software To Empower Your Mission | Serenic. Accounting software for nonprofits, from experts in financial management technology. Visit the Serenic Software website today for more information.Ad
FUND-NAV.COM – Hedge Fund Accounting Software – Fund NAV. FundNAV delivers user friendly experience of daily, weekly and monthly NAV accounting and reporting for funds or trading accounts across multiple markets, asset classes and instruments.
NONPROFITPLUS.NET – Nonprofit Accounting Software, Fund Accounting Grant Management. Web-based, nonprofit accounting software. Powered by Acumatica ERP, we help nonprofits do fund accounting, grant management and process encumbrances.
SKYNETAS.COM – Award-winning financial and business management software. HR/Payroll, Time&Expenses, Branch Accounting, Financials, Cash Flow Forecasting, Project Management.
BLACKBAUD.COM – Fundraising for Nonprofits, Nonprofit Software – Blackbaud. Blackbaud, Inc. provides nonprofit management solutions, fundraising software, prospect research, fund accounting, school administration, ticketing and more.
Top Fund Accounting Software:
1. HARRISCOMPUTER.COM – Choice among industry leading software solutions. We provide choice by building or acquiring solutions and then combining them with our software for life program.
2. ARCHWAYTECHNOLOGY.NET – Archway | Integrated Wealth Management Software – Archway Technology Partners. Archway provides the single most comprehensive accounting, investment management and reporting solution for empowering wealth management firms to deploy, protect and grow client wealth.
3. BMSI-FUND.COM – Partnering with municipalities and schools since 1982, BMSI brings you a robust Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) system that brings together people, processes, and technology so you can deliver superior service to your constituents.
4. DRFREY.COM – Since 1974, Donald R. Frey & Company, Inc., has engineered the most innovative software in the United States. Over 30 years of specializing in the needs of government and private sectors in an industry where the average life of a company is five years. Frey & Company experience offers solid, tested, proven answers.
5. CAPSYSTEMS.COM – Initially the company was called Processing Management Inc. and was succeeded by Cap Systems (CAPS) in 1989. Originally in the consulting and custom systems development business, PMI/CAPS developed systems for many Fortune 500 companies and United Nations Agencies. The company is financially sound with long term contractual customer relationships and a steady pattern of growth. This growth is the result of a continuing investment in new technology and a commitment to providng our customers with the most powerful tools available.
6. COMPUTRAINSERVICES.COM – CompuTrain Fund Accounting Software. CompuTrain has been designing and developing Fund Accounting Software since 1994. We are a privately held corporation located in South Bend, Indiana, just down the street from the University of Notre Dame. Our overall purpose is to provide the best possible Fund Accounting Program, support, and training on the market.
7. ALTUM.COM – Altum – Giving organizations unparalleled control, unprecedented access and endless possibilities.
8. MYSOFTWARESOLUTIONS.COM – Software Solutions’ Visual Intelligence Portfolio (VIP) offers solutions specifically designed for local government. From Software to Hardware to Conversion to Training, VIP meets the challenges of local governments.
9. QFIXSOFTWARE.COM – Software for Smaller Organizations. Fundraising. Membership, Donation. Event and Fund Accounting software. Economical solutions for nonprofits, governments, and churches using QuickBooks.
10. GETFUNDWAVE.COM – Fund Administration Software | Venture Capital | Private Equity | Fundwave. Fundwave’s fund administration software helps administer private equity and venture capital funds. Learn about the features and get started with a free trial.
11. ICONCMO.COM – Web Based Church Management Software | IconCMO. IconCMO web based church software helps you stay focused on building your ministry.
12. KOGERUSA.COM – Fund Accounting Software. Full Automation Between Transfer Agency and Accounting Departments. IKAS® is a dynamic accounting plug-in which is designed to support most fund structures created in NTAS®. IKAS® instantaneously shares information with NTAS® and provides full fund accounting functionality.
13. TYLERTECH.COM – Public Sector Software Solutions & Services | Tyler Technologies. Tyler offers public sector software solutions designed specifically for the unique needs of state and local government organizations and school districts.
14. ADGINC.NET – Our Mission: To provide and continually support an integrated Enterprise Application Suite of software that increases productivity and efficiency when tracking the financial and enterprise activities between multiple departments of a county, municipality, special district, or similar government entity’s work environment.
15. DALLASDATASYSTEMS.COM – We help local government operate more efficiently, that’s all we do. We feature a suite of products containing over 40 modules.
16. PARTICEEP.COM – Software to create your investment market place. Available in white label and via an API, Particeep allows you to create your distribution platform for financial products or financing.
17. SAGE.CH – Investment & Risk Management Software for Banks–IAM–Family Offices | SAGE Prospero. SAGE offers BlackSwan and the Prospero suite of financial software solutions for wealth, risk and portfolio management for the banks, IAM and Family Offices.
18. SAFECHOICE.COM – Municipal Fund Accounting, Non-Profit Accounting & Utility Billing Software Solutions from SafeChoice, Inc.
19. OPTIMALINTERNET.COM – Founded in Grand Rapids, Michigan in 1993, Optimal Solutions is a technology solutions company providing outstanding network engineering and software solutions for the healthcare and education industries.
20. OSAS.COM – ERP Accounting and ERP Solutions | Open Systems. Discover how Open Systems is the most scalable, affordable Accounting Software on the market. Built with experience, TRAVERSE is optimized for you.
21. VITECHINC.COM – Vitech, a leading provider of administration software to retirement, insurance, and investment organizations, has announced its sponsorship of the CORPaTH Summit & Crystal Globe Awards, held December 13-14 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
22. SYSTEMS3000.COM – Our unique custom reporting, graphical analysis and on-demand query will boost your office’s productivity and performance and allow for strategic planning and management.Ad
Permanent Address :- Montville, NJ
CEO and co-founder at Cloudsmallbusinessservice.com
Latest posts by Sam Smith (see all)
- Top 6 Best Open Source Learning Management Systems (LMS) | 2017 - July 16, 2017
- Top 11 Free And Open Source GIS Software | 2017 - July 16, 2017
- Top 10 Cloud Based Hotel Management Software | 2017 - July 16, 2017