Mind-mapping – is a powerful graphic technique which provides a universal key to unlock the potential of your brain. The technology is based on the natural tendency of the brain to think associatively.
Mind-map – this is a very handy tool for drawing up the plan, it can be used in any area of your life where improved learning and clearer thinking person increase productivity.
It looks visually clear so that the material is well remembered and easy to digest you and those with whom you are discussing a question.
Mind-maps (mind maps) can be used in a variety of areas:
– Planning: make a mind-map plan for a week or treatment plan incoming information;
– Business: the development of a new project plan, marketing plan, plan presentations, etc.
– Investments: planning scenarios in the stock market and your behaviors
– Tuition: create mind-map of the work;
– Travel: to map the holidays;
– Cooking: to map the basic food for a month, or a list of foods that you need to buy for the week
What does it take to make your mind map:
1. Take a blank sheet of paper of A4 size or larger.
Blank paper provides 360º of freedom to express the diversity of your mental faculties, while preliminary lined schemes restrict the natural flow of thoughts.
2. Use the horizontal position of the paper. Thus there will be more space for words and images in that direction, as we write, and they do not come so quickly to the edge of the paper.
3. Start from the center. Thoughts arise in the center of our intellectual world. Memory card displays it.
4. Create a central image that displays a topic that you are writing / meditate. Thus use at least three colors.
The size of the central pattern should be sufficiently large, about 5 cm in width and height (proportionally greater for greater paper).
Do not use the frame to allow the image of the form to ask yourself.
5. The main themes around the central figure – as headings in the book.
Write the word in capital letters or draw a picture
6. Start adding a second level of thought.
7. Add third or fourth level of data in the course of how thoughts go to you.
Use as many images instead of just writing the words
Allow your thoughts to come freely, “jump” on the map, for as there are new association
8. Use different styles and colors.
Isolation creates unique forms and help your memory.
9. Take each card more
Original and spatial
Your card will attract your eyes and brain
It will be easier to remember
It will be more attractive to you (and others too)
10. Have fun!
Add a bit of humor, exaggeration or absurdity wherever possible.
Your brain will enjoy obtaining maximum benefit and enjoyment from the process and in consequence of this would be faster to learn, efficient to remember and clearer thinking!
Best Mind Mapping Software:
Mind Mapping Software: Mind Maps | MindMeister. MindMeister – leading online mind mapping software. Millions of users create and collaboratively work on mind maps. Web, iOS & Android. Try it now for free!
Mind Mapping Software – Create online Mind Maps. Create the best looking mind map online and share it with others. Enjoy mind mapping by brainstorming collaboratively on ideas and projects.
Brainstorm online with bubbl.us. Easily create colorful mind maps to print or share with others. Almost no learning curve. Businesses, universities, and other schools are using bubbl.us worldwide to generate ideas, map out processes and create presentations.
Mind42: Free online mind mapping software. Free social and collaborative online mind mapping software. Mind mapping can be free, fast and simple. Features import/export, mind map publishing and live collaboration.
Gliffy | Online Diagram and Flowchart Software. Gliffy is a powerful online diagram creation tool. Make flowcharts, network diagrams, uml diagrams, org charts, mind maps, wireframes, and more — with ease!
Cmap software is a result of research conducted at the Florida Institute for Human & Machine Cognition (IHMC). It empowers users to construct, navigate, share and criticize knowledge models represented as concept maps.
Mind Mapping | Collaborate Online | Business Process Planning. Comapping is the best online collaborative mind mapping tool for business process planning and group projects management.
WiseMapping – Visual Thinking Evolution. WiseMapping is a free, fast and simple online mind mapping editor for individuals and business. Sign up to start organizing and sharing your ideas and thoughts.
Stormboard – Online Brainstorming and Planning. Add a sticky note and post it online with dot voting. Realtime Brainstorming and Collaboration.
Study Software allows you to learn faster by organizing exam notes as concept maps and testing you to improve your study technique.
Permanent Address :- Montville, NJ
CEO and co-founder at Cloudsmallbusinessservice.com
Latest posts by Sam Smith (see all)
- Top 9 Best Free and Open Source Firewall Software For Windows and linux | 2017 - November 12, 2017
- Top 10 Cross-Channel Marketing Software for Small Business | 2017 - November 10, 2017
- Top 10 Free Antivirus Software for Mac OS X | 2017 - November 5, 2017
- Top 16 Oil and Gas Software for your Business | 2017
- Best Water Management Software | 2017
- Best Social CRM Software | 2017
- Best Security Guard Management Software | 2017
- Best Enterprise Feedback Management Software | 2017
- Top 10 Best Help Desk Knowledge Base Software | 2017
- Best Mobile Store Software | 2017
- Best Mobile Data Recovery Software: Android, Windows Phone and Apple iOS Devices | 2017
- Best Inventory Optimization Software | 2017
- Top 20 Best Enterprise Mobility Management Software | 2017