When you have a website or a network, it’s helpful to be aware of any issues as soon as they occur. There are Server Management Software that will supervise your infrastructure for any issues that may arise.
These Software are meant to aid you in avoiding being taken offline and evaluating if your resource needs has outgrown your infrastructure.
Best Server Management Software: Part 2:
Backup & Recovery | Business Continuity | StorageCraft. Business Continuity starts here. StorageCraft provides award-winning backup & disaster recovery solutions for physical, virtual IT environments.
Cloud Disaster Recovery Solutions | Infrascale. We help companies to backup and recover their data, quickly and affordably. We offer appliance, cloud, and hybrid cloud solutions for servers & endpoints.
ManageEngine – IT Management | Network Management Software. ManageEngine offers enterprise IT management software, including network management, server, desktop and application management. Download free trial now!
SysKit – The Ultimate Server Monitoring Tool. Meet SysKit (formerly Terminal Services Log), powerful tool for server, app and user monitoring on Remote Desktop Services, Citrix XenApp or Windows Servers.
Triactive | Cloud-based IT Systems Management Solutions.
Uptrends | Website Monitoring and Server Monitoring. Maximize your uptime and optimize for performance with 24/7 network, server, and website monitoring by Uptrends. Try it free for 30 days!
Recursive Technology. VA2 is a software system that provides application management with out of the box plugins for Siebel and customization features that can be applied any software system.
Voting server – Toolbox for Webmasters. VotingServer.com provides set of remotely hosted services (voting poll, news line, send-to-friend, tracker, guest book, rate-me, shout box, Pop Me Up, Promo Frame) which can be easily integrated with your existent website.
WDT.io for Monitoring Cron Jobs and Web Servers. WDT.io is a monitoring-as-a-service solution, alerting you in real-time when any of your software or hardware stops working. Use it for your web servers, cronjobs, and many other things.
WhatsUp Gold 2017 provides a new way of visualizing and interacting with your entire IT environment. This unique interactive map quickly shows your end-to-end network health, provides the context of how everything is connected and dynamically responds to interactions to give you the fastest time-to-answers.
Automate your PC by task scheduler or events with xStarter. xStarter is a computer task automating utility with options to compress (archive data), run windows applications, record and playback windows macros, copy files and folders, send emails, display pop-up messages, launch and terminate NT services and do much more. Importantly, these tasks can be scheduled to be run on a set time, after some pre-defined time or periodically. CRON time format is supported as well. System events.
Permanent Address :- Montville, NJ
CEO and co-founder at Cloudsmallbusinessservice.com
Latest posts by Sam Smith (see all)
- Top 13 Best Free Invoicing Software For Small Business | 2017 - October 22, 2017
- Top 10 Best Help Desk Knowledge Base Software | 2017 - October 22, 2017
- Top 11 Best Virtual Contact and Call Center Software | 2017 - October 21, 2017
- Top 10 Best Help Desk Knowledge Base Software | 2017
- Best Mobile Store Software | 2017
- Best Mobile Data Recovery Software: Android, Windows Phone and Apple iOS Devices | 2017
- Best Inventory Optimization Software | 2017
- Top 20 Best Enterprise Mobility Management Software | 2017
- Best Time Table Management Software | 2017
- Best Weighbridge Management Software | 2017
- Top 15 Best Linux Server Monitoring Software | 2017
- Best Configuration Management Database (cMDB) Software | 2017
- Top 24 Best Technical Analysis Trading Software | 2017