Free And Open Source Electronic Medical Record (EMR) – An electronic record of health-related information on an individual that can be created, gathered, managed, and consulted by authorized clinicians and staff within one health care organization.
Top 7 Free And Open Source Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Software:
OpenEMR is the most popular open source electronic health records and medical practice management solution. ONC certified with international usage, OpenEMR’s goal is a superior alternative to its proprietary counterparts.
Bahmni™ Open Source EMR | ThoughtWorks. Bahmni is an easy to use, open source hospital system for healthcare providers in low-resource settings. Brought to you by ThoughtWorks.
OpenEMR is a Free and Open Source electronic health records and medical practice management application that can run on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, and many other platforms. OpenEMR is ONC Complete Ambulatory EHR certified and is one of the most popular open source electronic medical records in use today. OpenEMR is supported by a strong community of volunteers and professionals all with the common goal of making OpenEMR a superior alternative to its proprietary counterparts. The OpenEMR community is dedicated to guarding OpenEMR’s status as a free, open source software solution for medical practices and is dedicated to maintaining a spirit of openness, kindness and cooperation.
The global OpenMRS community works together to build the world’s leading open source enterprise electronic medical record system platform.
ViSolve USA | Health IT | Enterprise Cloud Services | OpenEMR Customisation and Support. OpenEMR is a leading ambulatory open source based Electronic Medical Record (EMR). Over 1000 downloads a week and strong global presence, OpenEMR is a one of the leading ambulatory Open Source EMRs in the world. It is license free, can be easily customized and is supported by a vibrant community. All the way from US Peace Corps implementation in 77 countries to leading academic medical centers and physician practices in the US, OpenEMR has carved a niche for itself as an intuitive, easily customizable EMR option across the globe that provides lowest total cost of ownership to users.
OpenEMR is the popular Open Source, ONC certified clinical medical practice management application. It is a fully integrated electronic health records (EHR), medical practice management, patient scheduling, e-prescribing and electronic billing solution. Tons of free support, a vibrant community, and a whole lot more comes included. It can run on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, and many other platforms.
One Touch EMR – iPad EMR & Android Electronic Medical Record System. One Touch EMR is now available for free, and is designed to be simple and instinctive, allowing you to chart faster than with other EMR systems currently on the market. What makes our system system unique is that it’s literally designed and developed by a physician who understands how physicians think, and knows what is needed to provide an effective EMR solution to the obstacles currently seen in practice.
Permanent Address :- Montville, NJ
CEO and co-founder at Cloudsmallbusinessservice.com
Latest posts by Sam Smith (see all)
- Top 9 Best Free and Open Source Firewall Software For Windows and linux | 2017 - November 12, 2017
- Top 10 Cross-Channel Marketing Software for Small Business | 2017 - November 10, 2017
- Top 10 Free Antivirus Software for Mac OS X | 2017 - November 5, 2017
- Top 9 Best Free and Open Source Firewall Software For Windows and linux | 2017
- Top 10 Cross-Channel Marketing Software for Small Business | 2017
- Top 10 Free Antivirus Software for Mac OS X | 2017
- Top 10 Client Management Software For Small Business | 2017
- Top 7 After Sales Service Management Software For Small Businesses | 2017
- Top 14 Corporate Travel Management Software Solutions | 2017
- Top 7 Best Linkedin Lead Generation Software | 2017
- Top 10 Best Personal Finance Software for Mac | 2017
- Top 13 Enterprise Cloud Disaster Recovery Software Solutions | 2017
- Top Cloud Based Supply Chain Management Software | 2017