Top 10 Best Hosted Predictive Dialer System Software | 2018
The effectiveness of a predictive dialer depends on different factors like the number of agents in a call center, average call length, sophistication of prediction algorithm, time, types of campaign etc.If a call is ready which based on the prediction algorithm and no agent is available, then the call is automatically terminated by the predictive dialer, which results in call abandonment. A predictive dialer automatically identifies answering machines based on the length of the response immediately after the call is picked up: If it is a short “hello” then it probably is a live contact, if there is a longer response, then it is probably an answering machine. Some predictive dialer’s use frequency detection of the voice answering the call to identify if it is a live contact (person) or an answering machine, which is more effective. Now a day’s most of the call enters are using this predictive software dialer which is also known as Soft Dialer.
FEATURES OF A PREDICTIVE SOFTWARE DIALER:
- Most advanced dialing system
- Support Answering Machine and S.I.T Frequency Detection.
- Runs multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Campaign Management and Monitoring.
- Receive Inbound Calls as well as Make Outbound Calls.
- Auto dialing.
- Park call (Queue the call).
- Web call back.
- Call transfer (to Agent,PBX,Outside#).
- Music or Message on hold, etc.
- 100% digital recording of conversations.
- Call Monitoring for real time and future reporting and analysis.
- Supports Third party call conferencing.
- Real-time call monitoring.
Now I will discuss about some of the above stated features:
- Answering Machine Filtration: in software predictive dialer we can filter the answering machine. The software automatically detect the answering machine tone and disposed it. It will actually save the time because agents does not need to dispose the call manually after hearing the answering machine tone. If the answering machine filtration is there in a dialer then it will save the money.
- S.I.T frequency detection: frequency detection is the most vital part in predictive dialer. Actually frequency detection based on algorithm which actually find out the difference between the machine sound and the human voice and the frequency difference is 2000 ms. But most importantly this feature need to be updated always.
- Multiple campaigns can run simultaneously: In predictive dialer we can run different campaign for different country. But for that some changes need to be done in the campaign. We have to define the country code for each and every campaign or else the phone code can be added in the excel sheet during the time of uploading the data(numbers) for international outbound calling.
- Call transfer: call transfer means to transfer the existing call to a different number or to an extension.
- Auto dialing: auto dialing means progressive dialing.
- Digital recording of conversations: in software predictive dialer call gets automatically recorded once the agent starts talking with the customer.
- Third party call conferencing: there are some outbound campaign in call centre industry where third party verification is needed. example: agent is talking to a customer regarding a process and that time agent need to call the third party to verify about the process, then the agent ask the customer to be on hold for a while, on that moment that agent try to connect the third party and once the call is established then the hold customer, agent and the third party will come to a conference by a ‘conference’ button.
- Real time call monitoring: this is also a vital feature in software predictive dialer. By this feature call monitoring can be done, apart from the call monitoring also we can monitor agents activity like who are in pause, dead, in call, not logged in. We can also monitor the drop percentage, total agents log in, leads in hopper, dial able leads etc.
- Campaign – it is a name for the method of managing calls. Every campaign uses certain lead lists to feed calls to certain (or all) agents. A campaign can be made for outbound as well as inbound calls.
Estimated Percentages Of Call Results (Up To 100%) – This is an estimate of the quality of the phone list and it might vary based on the timing in which the campaign is running. There are four different types of call results listed here:
- (Detection of Answering Machine) – predictive dialer detected an answering machine (default 52%) but recent technology is only about 90% accurate when it detects the difference between an answering machine and an live person.
- (fax or disconnected number detection) – A bad number (or fax) is detected. Call will not be re-dialed (default 7%).
- (no answers detection) – No one answers the call – re-dial potential (default 7%).
- (busy signals detection) – dialer detects a busy signal when calling a number – re-dial potential (default 3%).
Call blending is a way of life in many businesses and other organizations that rely heavily on audio communications to accomplish the goals that are in place for the operation. Call blending is the capability to make outbound calls while also being able to receive inbound calls, all in one easy technologically created system. While older systems in the past required that a user enter a code to activate availability to perform one function or the other, it was not possible to be available for both functions simultaneously. After making telephone outbound calls, it was necessary to log out of that function and enter a separate code to indicate the station could now receive inbound calls.
HOW PREDICTIVE DIALER WORKS:
- The most nonproductive aspect is dealing with those that result in a busy signal, no answer, bad number, etc. The software recognize the various signals and intercept tones returned by the telephone company and automatically process them. Current techniques that monitor the progress of a call are quite sophisticated, provide a high degree of accuracy and are capable of distinguishing between “live” voice and answering machines, fax tone, busy tone. This is done through pattern analysis of the cadence and frequency of the audio signal. Predictive dialing systems not only dispose of no-contact call attempts by monitoring the line after the number is dialed, but can also schedule the numbers to be recalled, depending on the result. For example, call attempts resulting in a busy signal can be scheduled for an immediate recall, while call attempts resulting in no answer can be rescheduled for thirty minutes or an hour later. The system tracks and reports on the result of each call attempt, so the user can manage and update the calling list.
- Because some percentage of all calls are unsuccessful (result in no contact , disconnected number), the predictive dialer is designed to initiate call attempts on multiple lines, simultaneously anticipating some attempts will not get through. The number of simultaneous calls it initiates depends on the success rate, or “hit” rate at that moment in time.
What is a Dialer & What are the Types of Dialer
DIALER means an application to automate the process of dialling to external phone numbers in a proper sequence so that the agents can attend to certain calls selectively, screening out busy signals, busy signal, answering machines and disconnected numbers while predicting at what point a telemarketer will be able to handle the next call.
DIALING MODES: In call centre there are several dialing modes to take calls depending on how call is placed to the agents.
MANUAL DIALING: When the numbers dialled by the agents manually from a phone then it will be a manual dialing.
PREDICTIVE DIALING: When numbers are dialled automatically by the Dialer (an application to automate the process of dialling to external phone numbers in sequence) and agents are receiving calls selectively. Predictive dialing optimizes the time of agents by reducing the idle times between connected calls and freeing agents from dialing calls.
TYPES OF DIALER:
Manual Dialer : A phone which is connected to a phone line. So, the agents just pick up the phone and start dialing by themselves! It has been noticed that this is the least efficient way of conducting outbound call campaigns in larger call centres (based on Talk Time per Hour values).
Preview Dialer: In this type of dialer there is a database in a PC and the agents need to select the number, so that the call gets dialled automatically by the system itself and based on the response, agents either talk to the person or they can manually disconnect the line provided if there is an answering machine, fax tone, busy signal, wrong number, disconnected number or no response.
A predictive dialer consists of a dialing algorithm that “predicts” when an agent will be available and calls being made automatically by the predictive dialer based on the above prediction to have it ready to connect the agent’s workstations when there is an answer by a live contact.
Progressive Dialer: Here the scenario is something different because in this method, the agents need to indicate their availability and only after the indication by the agent, the progressive dialer starts dialing automatically from the database. If it is a live call, then the agent starts talking to the contact right after the word “Hello” and if it is an answering machine, the agent manually updates (by clicking a button etc.) the database.
Advantages and dis-advantages of Progressive dialing: There are no abandoned calls when we use progressive dialer and the agent can start talking to the contact immediately after the contact answers with a “Hello” it means ther is no delay.Progressive dialing is suited for Business to Business dialing. The dis-advantages include lesser Talk Time per Hour (Lesser efficiency), longer duration taken for each call and the agent has to manually distinguish if the call is answered by an answering machine or a live contact to update the database.
Auto Dialers: Auto dialers are computerized systems which will call a potential customer and leave a pre-recorded message instead a live telemarketer talk to them. Auto dialers are quite inexpensive when compared to predictive dialers, but are not suggested , as most companies who have purchased an auto dialer are not happy with the results. Auto dialers are great for emergency notification, appointment reminders, but auto dialer are not suggested for sales type calling.
Hosted Predictive Dialer
Hosted Predictive Dialer solution gives the freedom to start a call center with a little investment from the beginning. There are variety of hosted solutions are available where there is no investment in any hardware . one can log in to the hosted dialer from any remote side and start taking calls.
Hosted predictive dialer is beneficial for those who does not want to invest lot of money in initial setup. Initial setup means, to start a call center the basic requirements are 1.lease line(internet connection), 2.space to sit , 3.server, 4. Technician, 5. Refilling of minutes for international outbound calling, 6. Computers with headphones, etc. But to start a call center with hosted model anyone can start their business from anywhere (cafe,home,office) and the only requirement are internet connection, computers and headphones.
Hosted Predictive Dialer Benefits:
- No need to buy any telephony server or any hardware related to this.
- Software up gradation is available on line, so requirement of any IT staff is not necessary.
- Any one can start the callcenter within few minutes.
- The network is secure and reliable
- Capabilities of predictive, Progressive, Preview, and Power Dialing
- Businesses such as collections, Mortgage Brokers, Telecom Service Providers, Telemarketing companies, Circulation and Magazine Subscription sales, home improvement; B2B and B2C type calling can be materialized by hosted predictive dialer.
Hosted Predictive Dialer Features:
- It has the capability to display a script for the agents name, address, etc. filled-in
- Hosted predictive dialer has the ability to change the campaign setting to auto-dial mode and live calls are transferred to available agents
- With the adaptive dialing algorithm called “predict” a campaign dial predicatively
- Park customer call with a hold music
- Voice mail box is also available where dropped call being transferred a dropped call to a voice mail box if no agent is available to answer the call
- Different outbound Caller id for each and every campaign
- Inbound caller id
- Ability to take inbound and outbound call in a single server which is a blended method
- Agents can manually start and stop recording as per requirement
- Automatically record all calls
- Automatically dial unlimited alternate numbers per customer until you get an answer
- Callback scheduling with a customer as either anonymous agent or specific agent
- Ability in Manual dial , fast dial , preview mode
- Agents can log in from anywhere with just a phone, web browser, and an internet connection
- Hot Key facilities are also active
- Agent wrap up time can be monitored
- Answering Machine Detection facility
- All calls, statuses disposed by agent after each and every call are logged
- Load Balancing option is possible across multiple inbound or outbound Asterisk servers
- Many real-time reports are available
- Real-time screens
- 3rd party conferencing with DTMF
- Blind call transfer
- 3rd party conferencing with telemarketer
- Customize On-Hold music and alert sound for inbound calls
- Hold time estimation, place in line, queues overflow and so many inbound features
- Administrator can put permissions to certain campaigns and features
- Team leader or supervisor telemarketer conversations
- Team leader or supervisor can easily enter in between the live conversation and talk to them
- Call queue can be changed by administrator
- Pause code options are there in hosted model where agent can select appropriate pause code according to them
- Agents work on hosted model can take calls back to back or by clicking to a option to get calls one by one according to their wish
- Data export and import function is there in hosted dialer
- Separate to keep a record of user work time Time-clock application are there.
- Administration is also web based
- Provision of carrier trunk through the web interface .
Just take a look at some of these extraordinary features:
- It works as an inbound or outbound system
- Work on analog or T1 lines
- Separate database server is not required
- PBX system doesn’t required
- Without manually updating all the restricted numbers are eradicated immediately.
- BY DATABASE user fields can be customized
- Schedule sessions easily
- CSV file can be easily uploaded
- Agent can make their own customized scripts
- Scripts can read easily by all the agents
- Telemarketer can easily disposed the call in the Agent screen.
- Telemarketer can easily put numbers in the DNC list if necessary.
- Agents can write and store all the detailed information in comment fields
- From the database complete contact information is transferred directly to all the agent.
DISADVANTAGE OF A HOSTED PREDICTIVE DIALER?
beside a vast advantage there is some disadvantages also,
- As the server is not placed in own premises, so its impossible to keep track in data hacking.
- If a single server meets the requirement of different companies then the possibilities of data licking is higher.
Top 10 Best Hosted Predictive Dialer System Software:
With an integrated intelligent Predictive Dialer Software, Vocalcom brings incredible speed and efficiency, dramatically accelerating speed-to-contact, and call volume.
Voicent’s Predictive Dialer comes equipped with predictive, progressive, preview, and click to call dialers for marketing and sales agents to improve their workplace.
We hold expertise in offering Auto dialer software, Hosted dialer systems and Automatic dialer services to all our valued customers.
Hosted dialer and telephone services for business. Your complete contact centre in the cloud: scalable, flexible and cost-effective. Try it free today.
DialerAI; a Predictive dialer, auto-dialer and voice broadcasting solution for your outbound call center with IVR, Polling and lead generation.
LeadDesk cloud predictive dialer software is the fastest outbound dialer. We include out-of-the-box compliance tailored to each EU market.
Affordable, powerful and easy-to-use inbound and outbound call center software for Sales and Telemarketing teams looking to improve and increase performance.
Predictive & Voice Cast. Hosted Auto Dialer is cost effective & easy to use. FREE TRIALS with Instant Setup/Access.
Use PhoneBurner’s hosted dialer software to make your outbound sales calls 4x faster. No awkward pauses. No special equipment needed. No contracts. Join thousands of sales professionals who use Phoneburner’s power dialer to grow their sales. Try it for free without a credit card today!
TCN offers an IVR (interactive voice response) system, auto dialer, hosted predictive dialer system and voice broadcasting since 1999.
Personal contact info – firstname.lastname@example.org
Permanent Address :- Montville, NJ
CEO and co-founder at Cloudsmallbusinessservice.com