Top 10 Public Cloud Providers | 2018
Public Cloud Provides: Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)-based solutions that enable companies to secure “all network and access aspects” of their public cloud IaaS deployments. In other words, it adds a layer of protection on top of virtual infrastructures from cloud providers.
Top 10 Public Cloud Providers:
Sophos can help you secure your infrastructure, whether running in the cloud, on-premises, or in a colocation facility. With Sophos Security for the public cloud, you get:
- All-in-one protection that combines multiple security technologies in a single firewall solution
- Sophos Server Protection supports Auto Scaling to help protect your Amazon EC2 instances from malware and ransomware, whether you need to scale capacity up or down.
- Familiar and consistent technology that spans environments
- Simple deployment that can be accomplished in minutes
- Complete visibility with detailed reporting on security events
- Flexible billing and licensing options to best meet your needs
Rackspace: Managed Dedicated & Cloud Computing Services. In the public cloud, you get quick access to compute, storage, app hosting and more — as much as you need, when you need it. The hardware is located outside of your data center and is shared with other customers, which keeps prices low.
Cloud computing and dedicated servers – OVH. OVH provides a large selection of cloud services you can use for storing, managing and processing data and applications. You can do everything you need to quickly and very affordably.
Our secure, managed cloud has a network-centric design and multiple layers of security.
- Our CloudControl management system and self-service user interface manages, governs, and automates your cloud environment.
- You can extend your network into your cloud environment with private connectivity and where needed provide complete isolation from public internet access.
- Our cloud systems are fully resilient including the power and cooling, network equipment, virtual server hosting systems, storage systems, and the CloudControl management system.
- We back-up our service with a 99.999% availability SLA for the network and infrastructure.
- We offer either hourly or monthly pricing plans.
Enterprise Cloud Computing SaaS, PaaS, IaaS | Oracle Cloud. Oracle Cloud delivers the broadest selection of enterprise-grade cloud computing solutions, including SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS.
LeaseWeb | Global Hosted Infrastructure and Cloud Computing. LeaseWeb Public Cloud is a flexible, scalable, and highly redundant virtualized hosting platform. Public cloud hosting is ideal for a variety of workloads, including testing and development, email and web hosting.
VEXXHOST – High Performance Cloud Hosting Solutions,. With our enterprise-grade infrastructure, we deliver guaranteed consistent performance throughout our entire OpenStack® public
Enterprise Linux, Openstack cloud, software-defined storage | SUSE. Shift upfront capital expense to pay-as-you-go operational expense. Whether migrating existing workloads or developing and deploying new applications, SUSE eases your transition to the public cloud.
An Intel® processor-based public cloud ensures the protection of sensitive data and a performance that provides scalability, agility, and the power for additional cloud services.
Ubuntu Server is the world’s most popular cloud operating system. Thanks to its security, versatility and policy of regular updates, Ubuntu is the leading cloud guest OS, running most workloads in public clouds today.
Personal contact info – firstname.lastname@example.org
Permanent Address :- Montville, NJ
CEO and co-founder at Cloudsmallbusinessservice.com