Top 10 Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) Providers
Recruitment Process Outsourcing on the surface seems to be the same as traditional recruiting practices. Traditional recruiting and staffing, involved locating talent and pretty much acting as a “match-maker” so to speak. The company did all of the interviewing and then made the decision as to whether or not an individual would be hired.
Today many companies rely more and more on Recruitment Processing Outsourcing to find and hire talent. The RPO provider doesn’t just find talent. They actually design and manage the entire process and are responsible for the result.
Common Recruitment Process Services Outsourced
- Job descriptions
- Evaluate and collect resumes from prospective candidates
- Post job requirements
- Determine the best candidate for the client
Recruitment Process Outsourcing – Business Process Outsourcing
Also known as RPO, this form of outsourcing is when a company looking to hire top talent in its industry hires a third party to locate and hire new employees. RPO will typically control the entire process or just a portion of the process.
- According to industry statistics, 90 percent of all resumes submitted to RPO providers are inappropriate for the position they are looking to fill.
- A survey conducted by Future Step found that Only 39 percent of companies surveyed gave their RPO experience a Good or Very Good rating.
- When participants were asked if their company outsourced recruiting, 59 percent said n, 39 percent said yes and 8 percent were not sure.
- Almost half of U.S. companies use some aspect of recruitment process outsourcing to fill open positions.
- U.S. companies are considering returning to in house recruiting due to the slow economy.
- Many companies opt to use RPO providers, because they would rather focus on their core business and let a third party deal with all of the hassle of hiring new employees.
The future of Recruiting Process Outsourcing depends on who you ask. RPO providers will say it is an industry that continues to evolve and grow. Companies are on the fence. Many have developed positive relationships with RPO providers. Others have not had such a great experience.
- Cost Savings. RPO providers based their services on economies of scale due to their large database of quality talent, resumes and large quantity of recruiters and technology. This allows them to lower costs to the client because of reduced need of resources.
- Higher level of potential job candidates. Because RPO providers focus all of their efforts on acquiring the best talent. They have the advantage over companies trying to hire on their own, because they spend a lot more time qualifying and researching their database of talent.
- Faster Turnaround. The provider can pull from their extensive database of talent that have already been pre-qualified. They don’t have to waste time searching on job boards, arranging interviews…etc…They already know what they are dealing with. This speeds up the process for their client tremendously.
- Although RPO providers cite the economies of scale has a factor in cost reduction for their clients, it doesn’t always translate that way. The cost of using RPO can in some cases, actually cost more than a company would spend if they did the hiring process themselves. However, the convenience that RPO providers offer makes it appealing for companies and worth the higher price.
- Practically anyone can claim to be a top level PRO provider. Unfortunately this happens a lot. Companies pop up in droves, offering their service at much lower costs than their reputable competition can afford. While the cost is cheaper the level of quality is very poor.
- Trust Issues. Due to poor operators, it makes it tough for companies to trust RPO providers and may opt to stick with in house recruiting.
Offshore vs Onshore
Providers can be offshore or onshore. U.S. companies have several onshore companies to choose from as well as offshore. Which option they choose may depend on the kind of RPO that is needed. There is IT Outsourcing-RPO, Adminstrative-RPO and end to end RPO. The latter is when a company gives the provider complete control over the entire hire processing, start to finish. This arrangement is rare.
RPO providers offer another way for companies to stay competitive by doing all the heavy lifting when it comes to finding the most qualified employees. It is still evolving, but as more and more companies become comfortable with the process and learn to manage it better, Recruitment Process Outsourcing should continue to grow.
Top 10 Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) Providers:
Hudson RPO is a global recruitment process outsourcing company providing outsourced recruiting solutions that targets worldwide industry talent.
WilsonHCG a global RPO, executive search, talent consulting and talent acquisition solutions partner will work with your business to deliver comprehensive solutions.
IBM delivers consulting, recruitment, and employment branding solutions to help you reimagine talent acquisition.
Vector Talent provides strategic staffing solutions, HR consulting, corporate wellness services and more to companies of all industry and size. Learn more!
Mynd Solutions is a leading domestic service provider in business process and technology management, offering broad spectrum of services in FAO, HRO, IT & Consulting.
ManpowerGroup is one of the best workforce solutions company in India providing staffing solutions, human resource management & outsources recruitment services. We are experienced in job consultancy and HR outsourcing in India.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading provider of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
Specialist Recruitment Consultancy. providing job seekers with career advice, job opportunities and market insights – your career ally.
The Tundra-On-Demand RPO offering provides our clients’ with highly scalable and consultative recruitment services that are focused on driving optimal hiring results.
The Recruitment Process Outsourcing Association is the only professional association serving the global RPO community.
Personal contact info – firstname.lastname@example.org
Permanent Address :- Montville, NJ
CEO and co-founder at Cloudsmallbusinessservice.com