Top 7 Rated IT Outsourcing Companies
Outsourcing IT and BPO (business process outsourcing) to foreign countries is a huge cost saving measure. There are several outsourcing providers with great reputations in the industry. That being said, it’s not a perfect fit for every business.
Some companies feel it’s better to hire employees based in their own country than to outsource to foreign countries. In the U.S. and Europe, the increasing number of jobs going overseas doesn’t sit well with Americans and Europeans.
Here Are The Pros Of Hiring IT Outsourcing Companies
- The number one benefit for companies is that they can save several hundred thousands of dollars. In the long term those saving can easily reach into the millions. They do not have to hire a team of employees or the high cost associated with doing so. This means no health care benefits, taxes, bonuses, over- time, contributions to retirement funds or high salaries to pay. These costs especially, health insurance keep rising at an alarming rate and are a drain on the budgets of a lot companies.
- They can have their pick of highly skilled software developers, programmers, animators and web site designers to create special applications and software. A literal unlimited pool of workers, that are available 24 hours a day. No sick leave or vacations to manage.
- BPO or Business Process Outsourcing can provide customer support, in house employee benefits management, accounting, insurance, phone order centers and many other business related areas that may require support. A company whose primary business is in package shipping for example, can outsource payroll and not have to manage that area. They can focus on the main part of their business which is shipping and have more capital to invest in marketing their business.
- Smaller companies with small budgets can still compete against bigger competitors. Outsourcing can allow them to develop and maintain their business niche and do so using top notch talent.
The Cons Of Hiring IT Outsourcing Companies
- The majority of these companies are based in India, China, Malaysia and the Philippines. Although the work effort is of high quality, issues with communication is an on going problem. While the ability to speak English if outsourced to American companies is required, heavy accents interfere with the work process.
- Business owners complain that not being able to understand their outsourced staff is frustrating and can lead to mistakes due to a miscommunication. The same can be said when a customer has to call for support but has a difficult time understanding the representative. This can lead to angry customers who may opt to go to a competitor.
- The constant hiring of cheaper labor overseas, puts millions from the U.S. and Europe with the same qualifications out of work. They cannot compete for jobs against outsourced workers due to the much lower costs of hiring offshore. Eventually, this creates a trickle down effect and will negatively impact the economy.
- Allowing an offshore outsourcing company to have access to sensitive company and customer data can be extremely risky. They could take all of your confidential data as well intellectual property and release it as their own project.
- Due to time differences, it can be problematic reaching decision makers and the response time can be slower.
What’s the best choice? Often, that decision is based on the financial health of a company. Every business is in business to make money. That is the primary goal. Unfortunately, in westernized countries like the U.S. and Europe the costs of doing business continues to rise almost as fast as their profits.
In order to reach their financial goals, many companies opt to try outsourcing. It is a controversial decision, and many companies may find themselves in the middle of a firestorm as more and more workers from their own countries become unemployed.
Companies who choose to outsource must also consider if the impact of doing so will have a positive or negative affect on current employee moral and customer experience. If they can balance the two, and make it work than hiring IT outsourcing companies could be a really good choice.
Top 7 Rated IT Outsourcing Companies:
Selleo is your trusted partner in software development. We specialize in UX & UI design, Web & Mobile Development, DevOps & Cloud and Mentoring & Training. We serve business and tech leaders building software providing a range of quality services which benefit Product Owners and CTOs.
ValueCoders is one of the leading Offshore IT outsourcing companies in India offering Custom Software development services. Reduce your cost up to 50% by outsourcing us. Software development company with 13 years. of experience , 100% money back gurantee and quick time to market.
Software & IT outsourcing is a business value focused IT company working on both offshore and onshore products and software development. We as a renowned name among outsourcing companies aim to create business value for clients through business innovations and its rapid implementations.
Reksoft – Offshore/Nearshore Software Development and IT Outsourcing Services Company, with offshore software development centers in Russia and delivery offices in Western Europe.
Tatvasoft is a custom software development Outsourcing company with expertise in Microsoft .NET, Mobile Apps Development, SharePoint, Java, PHP, Open Source & Big Data.
World-class managed IT services. Professional IT outsourcing. Support and IT service organizations.
Invensis is a leading IT outsourcing services company offering offshore IT and software application development services. Provides web application development, mobile application development, cloud application development and software testing services globally.
At CGS we serve, support, and strengthen some of the world’s best companies using our Applications, Outsourcing, and Learning services.
Personal contact info – firstname.lastname@example.org
Permanent Address :- Montville, NJ
CEO and co-founder at Cloudsmallbusinessservice.com