Top 5 Sentiment Analysis Tools | 2019
Sentiment analysis tools give the user the ability to perform automatic processing of textual information, with a view to identifying people’s opinions (criticism, threats, and potential danger messages).
This kind of solutions can be realized in two variants:
- Is an independent software module.
- Is a client-server application that carries out the processing of texts, with a view to identify the sentiment information.
When implementing the system in the form of independent software module, the sentiment analysis tools searches for the positive or negative information at the document. For example, when viewing the forums, news feeds, the application could allocate negative textual information containing threats, criticism, etc. This system may be used for:
- Users who want to skip negative information, trolling, etc.
- Managers who want to find important sentiment information about commercial products (negative reviews, criticism of the brand or company on specialized sites).
- Business analysts who want to analyze polarity of the custom product on the market. For example, customer reviews compared to previous product.
- PR-managers who want to assess people’s emotions with respect to events in the political life of the country.
Top 5 Sentiment Analysis Tools:
OpenText Sentiment Analysis is a classification engine used to identify and evaluate subjective patterns within textual content.
Mention sentiment analysis tools show who talking about your brand or your competitors, and whether they make good or bad comments.
A suite of interconnected and easy-to-use information collection and analysis tools, including online surveys, mobile data collection, advanced analytics and data visualization.
Customer experience management has never been easier than with Clarabridge’s industry-leading text analytics & CEM software.
Tatvic Sentiment Analysis tool helps to classify user opinions, in terms of their happiness quotient and dissatisfaction through Social Mediums.
Personal contact info – firstname.lastname@example.org
Permanent Address :- Montville, NJ
CEO and co-founder at Cloudsmallbusinessservice.com