Top 14 HIPAA Compliance Software Solutions
Health Information Portability and Accountability Act, more popularly known as HIPAA is a federal act enacted by the US Congress that protects healthiness information. In order to meet the privacy and security policies stated under this, organizations must adopt policies which govern usage and disclosure of PHI (Private Health Information) act. They must also protect the privacy of an individual’s wellbeing data and administer the way in which the any data is collected, maintained and used.
How to comply with HIPAA
Privacy Rule necessitates that businesses involved with information technology must implement physical, technical and administrative protections. Taking all these measures ensure the integrity and security of health care transactions carried out electronically.
But how to ensure that required security measures are being taken?
HIPAA software is the answer to this question, as it helps to ensure that the organization is compliant with HIPAA thus, keeps electronic fitness care transactions secure.
HIPAA compliance application enables organizations in adhering to the privacy and security policies stated under the act. This helps organizations by providing them with these facilities:
- Helps to ensure that that health care data and transaction details are secure from unauthorized access.
- Ensures installation of network security applications to protect information system from outside intrusions.
- Helps to get quick overview of fulfillment status for complete network with graphical reports.
- Helps to create separate reports for particular group that deals with sensitive health care data.
- Protection of documentation work related to PHI.
- Gives the insight to deal with upcoming HIPAA violation issues by providing detailed information about installed licenses, software location, software validity and inventory status.
Using this software it can become very easy to check out how secure healthiness care transactions are and what additional measures need to be taken to secure them.
Top 14 HIPAA Compliance Software Solutions:
Endpoint DLP Plus is ManageEngine’s dedicated DLP solution to secure your enterprise’s critical data from insider threats and data loss. Gain complete visibility over your entire network data and categorize them based on their criticality using pre-defined or custom templates.
Adhere to your enterprise’s compliance standards (HIPAA, PCI DSS). Curate DLP policies to prevent sensitive data transfer via cloud uploads, email exchanges, printers, and other peripheral devices from a centralized console.
- Diligently scan and categorize your sensitive data from the plethora of miscellaneous enterprise data in accordance with compliance standards.
- Restrict private cloud storage uploads and confine uploads within the enterprise-approved cloud applications.
- Allow E-mail exchanges within trusted domains to ensure safe communication and filter E-mail attachments with critical data.
- Block the transfer of sensitive data via unauthorized USB devices, also control the download and printing limit for allowed devices.
- Instant alerts and comprehensive reports to track and stay up to date with your network performance.
- Single-click solution to remediate false positive instances for better data protection.
Netwrix Auditor provides complete visibility into on-premises and cloud-based systems and applications to enable control over user actions and improve data security.
AlienVault Unified Security management (USM) delivers a comprehensive threat detection, incident response, and HIPAA compliance management solution for your cloud and on-premises environments that costs less and delivers results in significantly less time than traditional SIEM products.
Our cost-effective HIPAA compliance software solution addresses every aspect of HIPAA federal regulation. Learn more about The Guard software today. Our team is composed of HIPAA experts that are here to help you satisfy the full extent of HIPAA, HITECH, and Omnibus regulations.
Ensure that your organization is HIPAA compliant with the most automated and affordable HIPAA compliance software on the market today!
HIPAA compliance absorbs time, personnel, and other valuable resources from your organization. SecurityMetrics provides easy-to-implement, comprehensive security services in a timely, accurate, and headache-free solution to HIPAA Security.
Promisec HIPAA compliance software can help customers implement controls and policies for the HIPAA standard. Contact us on 855-891-5854 for a free demo.
Rapid7 HIPAA compliance: vulnerability management and penetration testing solutions to help the healthcare sector comply with HIPAA regulations.
Deploy your app. Design your security management program. Meet the requirements of HIPAA, ISO 27001, SOC 2, PCI, and more.
With ComplyAssistant’s HIPAA compliance software, you can manage HIPAA policies, procedures and evidence of operational compliance.
Is your company in need of HIPAA software for privacy audits and security risk assessments? Come to HIPAA Solutions for professional software tools.
Canfield Imaging Systems is making every effort to develop software that integrates easily into a HIPAA-compliant practice and to assist our customers in complying with HIPAA.
Fast online HIPAA compliance software for small healthcare practices and business associates.
LogicManager’s HIPAA compliance software comes preloaded with checklists, frameworks, and templates to ensure threats are managed.
The Abyde software solution provides a simple path to HIPAA compliance for all sizes of healthcare practices. Abyde solves the problem of trying to attain and sustain compliance by guiding practices through complex HIPAA requirements.
Personal contact info – firstname.lastname@example.org
Permanent Address :- Montville, NJ
CEO and co-founder at Cloudsmallbusinessservice.com