How to Accept Payments on WordPress?
Online stores powered by WordPress usually need a quality solution for accepting payments on their website. And since most often you can find online stores on WooCommerce, then you should look for an appropriate solution.
By default, WooCommerce does not have decent tools for accepting payments, so almost all webmasters put add-ons and extensions on their sites that make it possible to accept payments using conventional methods.
Buyers most often pay in online stores using non-cash methods. The site owner’s job is to enable customers to pay for their purchases online. We will tell you which payment system to choose for an online store, as well as make a rating of the best systems and aggregators.
How to choose a payment service for WordPress?
To choose a payment systems for an online store, consider the following criteria:
- International coverage. The payment gateway must be able to accept payments from all over the world and in different currencies and support local e-wallets. For example, so that a Dutch customer can pay for a purchase through iDEAL, and a Chinese customer through WeChat Pay.
- Supports Apple Pay and Google Pay mobile wallets. By analogy with local e-wallets, there are global ones – from Google and Apple. With their help, bills can be paid several times faster, since the buyer does not need to enter card details. It is enough to confirm the payment with your fingerprint or security code.
- Easy to integrate. The best solution would be the ability to connect a payment service within a few days.
- Timely money processing. Payments should not be delayed or declined for unknown reasons. This is usually possible by connecting the service to several partner banks.
- Technical support.
- Support for refunds and chargebacks. Automatic payment of refunds.
Top payment processing services for WordPress
A universal payment system, which is positioned as a tool for accepting payments for small and medium-sized businesses on the Internet. One legal entity can register an unlimited number of sites. Supports bank cards, e-wallets, Samsung Pay, Google Pay and Apple Pay, as well as terminal payments.
- Fast integration
- 24/7 technical support
- High security (own anti-fraud system)
- Support for mass payments
Qiwi serves as an integrator and an acquiring bank at the same time. Provides Internet acquiring of VISA, Mastercard and Mir cards, accepting payments through a QIWI wallet. Provides the simplest possible interface for the payment page for clients.
- Security (own anti-fraud system)
- Low transaction fees
- Instant transfers
An international payment system that works with most industries. It processes payments both through international cards (Visa, Mastercard) and alternative methods.
- An extensive list of payment methods – more than 300. Multi-currency processing
- Fast integration – up to 5 business days
- Low commissions
- Mass payments
- Instant conclusions
One of the oldest payment systems (over 20 years old). To receive funds, the owner of an online store needs to obtain a seller’s certificate. Funds for paid orders “from wallet to wallet” are credited instantly with a commission of 0.8%. Other available payment methods – bank cards, online banking, payment terminal, money transfer systems – are carried out through the PayMaster aggregator with a single commission of 2%.
- Security (two-factor authorization, protection codes for each transaction)
- The ability to create wallets in any currency (including Bitcoin)
Authorize.Net is an electronic payment system that allows owners of online stores and other commercial sites to receive payments directly from their web resources. It is one of the largest payment gateways in the world and works with credit cards and echecks.
The company offers many opportunities for medium and large businesses with a wide range of solutions.
- High level of security
- Configurable anti-fraud options
- Simplicity and high speed of payments
- Acceptance of payments from a mobile device
The bottom line
It is very important to use the correct payment gateway for your WooCommerce website. By choosing the right payment gateway for your website, you will improve the user experience and motivate customers to make new orders.
Personal contact info – firstname.lastname@example.org
Permanent Address :- Montville, NJ
CEO and co-founder at Cloudsmallbusinessservice.com