Virtualization Software will help you in expanding the hardware resources which you are having without asking one to shift data and software from one system to other. It will also help you in saving a lot of money as you can use multiple virtual servers on a single computer.
Top Seven Free and Open Source Virtualization Software:
XenServer | Open Source Server Virtualization. XenServer is the leading open source virtualization platform, powered by the Xen hypervisor. It is used in the world's largest clouds and enterprises.
Proxmox - powerful open-source server solutions. Proxmox offers the server virtualization management platform Proxmox VE, and the Proxmox Mail Gateway an antispam and antivirus solution for mail server protection.
VirtualBox is a powerful x86 and AMD64/Intel64 virtualization product for enterprise as well as home use. Not only is VirtualBox an extremely feature rich, high performance product for enterprise customers, it is also the only professional solution that is freely available as Open Source Software under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2. See "About VirtualBox" for an introduction.
The Xen Project is the leading open source virtualization platform that is powering some of the largest clouds in production today. Amazon Web Services, Aliyun, Rackspace Public Cloud, Verizon Cloud and many hosting services use Xen Project software. Plus, it is integrated into multiple cloud orchestration projects like OpenStack.
oVirt manages virtual machines, storage and virtualized networks. If you are new to oVirt and would like an easy way to try oVirt, download our Live versionwhere you can use oVirt on CentOS without installing it on your machine.
KVM (for Kernel-based Virtual Machine) is a full virtualization solution for Linux on x86 hardware containing virtualization extensions (Intel VT or AMD-V). Using KVM, one can run multiple virtual machines running unmodified Linux or Windows images. Each virtual machine has private virtualized hardware: a network card, disk, graphics adapter, etc.
Hyper-V virtualizes hardware to provide an environment in which you can run multiple operating systems at the same time on one physical computer. Hyper-V enables you to create and manage virtual machines and their resources. Each virtual machine is an isolated, virtualized computer system that can run its own operating system.
Permanent Address :- Montville, NJ
CEO and co-founder at Cloudsmallbusinessservice.com
Latest posts by Sam Smith (see all)
- Top 9 Best Free and Open Source Firewall Software For Windows and linux | 2017 - November 12, 2017
- Top 10 Cross-Channel Marketing Software for Small Business | 2017 - November 10, 2017
- Top 10 Free Antivirus Software for Mac OS X | 2017 - November 5, 2017
- Top 9 Best Free and Open Source Firewall Software For Windows and linux | 2017
- Top 10 Cross-Channel Marketing Software for Small Business | 2017
- Top 10 Free Antivirus Software for Mac OS X | 2017
- Top 10 Client Management Software For Small Business | 2017
- Top 7 After Sales Service Management Software For Small Businesses | 2017
- Top 14 Corporate Travel Management Software Solutions | 2017
- Top 7 Best Linkedin Lead Generation Software | 2017
- Top 10 Best Personal Finance Software for Mac | 2017
- Top 13 Enterprise Cloud Disaster Recovery Software Solutions | 2017
- Top Cloud Based Supply Chain Management Software | 2017