Top 10 Fundraising Software for Nonprofit Organizations | 2019
It obviously takes money to succeed at your mission. And you understand that you need to raise money from donors.
Read More: Best Nonprofit Software
Technology can help you do this. Many vendors provide what is called fundraising software – or, more accurately, donor management software – to help you:
- Find and nurture relationships with donors
- Increase the number of ways to raise money
- Reduce costs
- Manage fundraising events to save time
- Bring in more funds
- Manage grants, gifts, and donations
- Track and report on donation activities
As you can see, software this powerful can help you be more accountable, more productive, and more successful at raising the funding you need to compete against all the others clamoring for cash.
Read More: Best Nonprofit Management Software
For years, all fundraisers had were spreadsheets or access to a computer database (ACT!, Microsoft Access, etc.) to track donors, donations, and activities. Many still depend on these methods because they think fundraising software is too expensive or hard to learn. The fact is that there are many affordable fundraiser solutions out there that are easy to use and will not only save you time but make you more efficient while you’re doing it.
Poke around at various vendor sites and look at the benefits of the features they offer. If possible, sign up for a free trial to use the software and see if it meets your needs.
Donor Management Software Features:
- Keep donor records in a database – track their names, personal info, contributions amounts and history, along with notes on what they give, why they do it, and which events did they attend (or not attend) to allow you to maintain personal relationships
- Donor communications – many programs have word processors to create direct mail and email campaigns. They may have templates to create newsletters. You can usually use their communication tools to group donors by donation levels, geographic areas, previous attendance, or anything you need to create the best correspondence
- Donation tracking – use it to track individual and group donations, track matching donations, assign donations to specific programs, and create funds for specific causes
- Manage your events – set up budgets, track expenses, create volunteer lists, record earnings, create event task lists, and follow up on the event with your donors. You should be able to report on the success of each event
- Create valuable reports – your software should easily allow you to show accountability for your fundraising initiatives, report on giving trends, determine the best time to hold an event or request donations, and give you the results you need to raise the maximum amount of funds.
Check out your fundraising software options. Play with their trials. Talk to any references you might have on the donor management systems they are using. These programs can save you time and help you raise the most money so that you can meet your goals.
Read More: Top 10 Nonprofit Board Management Software
Top 10 Fundraising Software for Nonprofit Organizations:
Online software made for nonprofits and churches that makes it simple to manage the accounting, track donations, accept donations online and create the reports and giving receipts you need.
Nonprofits use DonorPerfect Fundraising Software for their Donor Management, Grant & Gift Tracking, Moves Management, Mass Mailing needs and more.
User-friendly fundraising tools, branding customization and powerful management features will help you raise more funds for your mission.
Salsa’s comprehensive fundraising software suite is #1 in donor management, digital marketing, online fundraising, advocacy, peer to peer fundraising, and more!
Neon CRM fundraising software helps nonprofits streamline fundraising with donor management, online donation forms, automatic receipting, P2P and more!
Arreva’s online fundraising and donor management software helps nonprofits manage events, manage their donor database, and accept online donations.
Award winning, comprehensive fundraising software for small and large organizations. MatchMaker donor management software will help you grow.
Giveffect automates fundraising campaigns, major gift fundraising, and other fundraising workflows into one integrated nonprofit software. Online & offline donations are automatically reconciled with your accounting software and donor data is instantly aggregated into individual contact profiles in the Giveffect CRM.
Nonprofit fundraising software from DoJiggy provides powerful fundraising features at affordable prices. And we never take a percentage of your fundraising!
Eleo is an online donor management software that oversees every donor and fundraising aspect of your nonprofit so you can focus on the big picture.
Personal contact info – firstname.lastname@example.org
Permanent Address :- Montville, NJ
CEO and co-founder at Cloudsmallbusinessservice.com