Top 7 Cloud Storage Providers For Small Business [NEW] | 2018
Cloud Storage Providers For Small Business is a data retention technology in which a user’s information is kept at a remote location rather than on his local computer hard drives. Cloud Storage an alternative to traditional back-up systems, by allowing data to be restored in the event of a catastrophic event at the user’s location.
Top 7 Cloud Storage Providers For Small Business:
Secure Cloud Backup Software | Nordic Backup. Nordic Backup is a secure, automatic online backup provider offering cloud backup software for home users, small businesses and server backup. BEST For SM-Business!!!
Cloud Storage & Unlimited Online Backup | Livedrive. Livedrive brings powerful online backup, cloud storage, collaboration and sharing features to your business. It’s easy to use making it suitable for everyone – from one man businesses up to larger enterprises.
Cloud Storage & Backup Solutions in the UK | Mozy. Mozy is the industry-leading solution for online cloud backup and data recovery. Sign up now and sync your most important files securely to the cloud!
End-to-End Encrypted Cloud Storage for Businesses | Tresorit. Encrypted cloud storage for your confidential files. Using Tresorit, files are encrypted before being uploaded to the cloud. Start encrypting files for free.
iiNet | Broadband internet, NBN plans, ADSL2+ and Naked DSL. Is your business on the Cloud yet? If not, you’re missing out on a load of benefits, and saving money is just one of them. iiNet Business Cloud Services let you access resources at your fingertips, eliminating the need for physical servers and lets you increase capacity without investing in new infrastructure.
Verizon My Business – Services, Email, Rewards.
Used strategically, a cloud storage service can help small businesses achieve a number of important business goals, including:
- Control costs. Online data storage can help businesses control costs in many areas, including software licensing, hardware and upgrade expenses, server maintenance and power usage
- Greater accesibility. Your staff would have the ability to create and access data wherever they are on the Internet
- Flexible Growth. Some providers, such as Verizon, operate cloud storage services on a pay-as-you-go model, allowing for maximum flexibility to scale up or down as your business needs fluctuate
- Security. Cloud-based services may provide automatic online backup for critical business data, often in multiple centers across several locations for improved security
- Reliable, Cloud-based services can be more reliable than products on your premises, particularly if your existing servers or other hardware are aging
- Professional support. Cloud service providers have a dedicated IT staff to stay on top of current technology and security
- Enhanced collaboroation. Employees may be able to instant-message and hold meetings with clients and remote employees through video and Web conferencing capabilities
Seagate – Storing the world’s digital content | Seagate. Network attached storage (NAS) allows you to create private, low-cost cloud storage for your business. Employees can stay connected to business files and documents and collaborate from anywhere in the world, wherever there is Internet access. They’ll have the ability to view, upload, download and share large files in the office or on-the-go.
Personal contact info – email@example.com
Permanent Address :- Montville, NJ
CEO and co-founder at Cloudsmallbusinessservice.com